Coach Chris, 15s
Coach Chris Le, 15s Head Coach
Coach Chris played competitive volleyball on multiple USAV men's teams for a number of years before he started coaching women's volleyball over 20 years ago. He continues to compete in a variety of mens and co-ed tournaments.
"One of the reasons I love to coach is seeing young players improve both as a player and teammate and the bond that the women and girls develop over the course of a season. Last year for No Panic, I was the head coach for 2 women's club teams and the assistant head coach for our 16s girls club team. This year, I'm looking forward to coaching our 15s girls club team."
15s Head Coach
- No Panic '22 Womens USAV BB Head Coach
- No Panic '22 Womens USAV B Head Coach
- No Panic '22 16s Assistant Coach
- 20 years of coaching women's volleyball
- Multiple men's USAV teams over the years
- Active player in mens and co-ed tournaments in the NOVA region