Coach Zack, FD
Coach Zack Murphy, Facilities Director
Sports has always been apart of Coach Zack’s life, having been a part of multiple sports teams both casually and competitively. In high school he competed on his cross country and track team making varsity all four years. As a college student he joined his university’s Ultimate Frisbee club team, competing for his school in several leagues and tournaments. He also coached his friends and later was a coach for some of the leagues. It wasn’t until senior year of college that he found his love for volleyball with a group of friends. Mostly playing beach volleyball and entering in tournaments and leagues for beach but always making time for indoor even if it meant driving hours out.
Having the benefit of starting volleyball with friends from the Auburn Club team he was able to learn quickly through studying and watching more experienced players and trying to apply it in his own way. He is excited to be a coach for NoPanic and help players tackle obstacles as they figure out what works best for them.
- 2022-2023 Assistant Coach 17s boys club team, No Panic Volleyball Club
- Daphne High School Track Assistant Coach 2014
- Ultimate Frisbee Summer League Captain/Coach 2018-2019
- El Kamino Bay Beach 4s League 2021
- Active indoor and outdoor player in the NOVA area
Awards & Accomplishments
- Auburn University Graduate 2020