Coach Nate, 13s Girls Head Coach
Coach Natnael (Nate) Haileselassie
Believe it or not, Coach Nate got into volleyball after falling in love with the volleyball anime Haikyuu! As a player, he's spent countless hours training and learning so he could improve quickly. He is somewhat of a perfectionist and, as such, he was very detailed when learning to play.
One time, one of his peers asked for help getting her serve over the net. The short breakdown he gave was the mindset shift she needed to be able to start serving over the net. That feeling of helping was so profound, he wished to share his knowledge with more people.
Since then, he's spent countless hours coaching and thinking about coaching, applying his systematic nature to improve the quality of every practice. He is dedicated to providing quality practices to get more players to have a lot of fun in a short time.
15U Boys Volunteer Head Coach, 14s & 16s Assistant Coach
- No Panic '21-22 Season 15/16s Boys Head Coach
- No Panic ‘22 Summer Boys Teamstyles Head Coach
- No Panic ‘22 Fall Boys Teamstyles Head Coach
- No Panic ‘22 Serving Progressions Head Coach
- No Panic ‘22 Setter Progressions Assistant Coach
- No Panic ‘22 Serve Receive & Defense Assistant Coach
- No Panic ‘21-22 Pink Shirt Assistant Coach
- No Panic ‘21-22 Little Spikers Assistant Coach
- King Abdullah Academy Assistant Coach K-5
- No Panic Sandstorm - Doubles Beach Volleyball
- No Panic '21-22 Season USAV Men's B Team
- No Panic Saturday Scrimmages & Open Plays
Awards & Accomplishments
- 2018 Richard Montgomery Cross Country Varsity Letter
- 2019-2020 Richard Montgomery Wrestling Varsity Letter